Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay anything?
Absolutely not. The Diamond North Credit Union Mobile App is free for our members to download, and you will never be charged for using the app. However, since the mobile app uses data, your carrier may charge, so standard data and messaging rates may apply.
How do I download the mobile app on my phone or tablet?
The Diamond North Credit Union Mobile App can be downloaded in just three easy steps:
For iPhone® users:
- Using your iPhone, search for "Diamond North Credit Union" in the App Store.
- Select the app icon, and verify that the author of the app is Diamond North Credit Union.
- Tap the icon marked "Free," then tap again when it changes to "Install".
For AndroidTM users:
- Using your Android phone, tap the search icon and search for "Diamond North" on Google Play™
- Select the app icon, and verify that the author of the app is Diamond North Credit Union
- Tap the icon marked "Install," then tap “Accept” in the next screen
What is QuickView?
The unique QuickView feature displays the balances of your selected accounts at any time the app is open, without needing to login first.
Does the QuickView feature automatically display my balances?
The default setting of the QuickView feature is "Off". You can turn on QuickView under Settings / Preferences on the mobile app.
Will the mobile app work if I have a shared or joint account?
Yes. Just enter your account details as you normally would.
If my phone is lost or stolen, will my information be at risk?
Your account can only be accessed by entering your personal access code. However, if you've activated the QuickView feature, your account balances will be visible. For additional security, we recommend you keep your device password protected.
Please note: at any time, you can stop the mobile app from accessing your account information by unpairing it on our banking website. As a rule, you should contact your mobile carrier right away to deactivate your phone. You may also change your personal access by contacting us at 1-855-862-4242 or 306-862-0738.
I'm using a different brand of smartphone. Can I still access mobile banking?
Yes. You can continue to bank using our full-featured mobile site at: www.diamondnorthcu.com/m
How do I remove the app from my phone?
For iPhone users: removing the app is as easy as tapping and holding your finger down on the icon, then tapping the "X" in the top right corner.
For Android users: if you've installed an app on your phone or tablet using Google Play that you no longer want, you can uninstall it by following these steps:
- Visit your device's Settings menu > Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device).
- Touch the app you'd like to uninstall
- Select Uninstall