It works on all text-enabled phones. It doesn't matter what kind of cell phone you have, as long as you can send and receive text messages.
Check account balances and recent account activity information from anywhere you can get a signal-instantly. You'll get the account information you want, when you need it. There's no need to find a computer to check your account balance. And, have peace of mind with the ability to instantly check what activity has taken place with your account.
Your personal information is always secure as the only information that is transmitted is your account balance or your recent account activity. Even if you lose your phone, no one will be able to make changes to your account, steal funds or personal or financial information. And, it's quick and easy to cancel mobile banking if needed.
Check out a demo to see how easy it is.
Ready to Sign Up?Getting started with mobile banking is easy. All you need is access to online banking. If you don't have online banking access, contact your branch to sign up.
If you're already an online banking user:
- Login to your online banking and click on "Account Services".
- Click "Add/Modify Mobile Banking" then click the "Register your phone for Mobile Banking" button.
- Read and click "I Agree" to the User Agreement.
- Enter your mobile phone information.
- You'll receive a text message with your passcode; enter this passcode in the webpage blank.
- Select the accounts you want to access with mobile banking.
Once you've signed up, it's easy to use.
Keyword CommandsWith mobile banking, you can text any of the following keyword commands to MONEY (66639) to receive account information on your mobile phone. These commands are not case-sensitive.
- ACT - Provides the last 5 transactions on your primary account. If you want the activity of a specific account, text ACT <account nickname>. For example, if you have SAV1 as your savings account nickname, send ACT SAV1 to MONEY (66639) to receive the activity for that account.
- BAL - Provides the balance of your primary account. If you want the balance of a specific account, text BAL <account nickname>. For example, if you have SAV1 as your savings account nickname, send BAL SAV1 to MONEY (66639) to receive the balance for that account.
- BAL ALL - Provides the balance of each account set up for mobile banking.
- NICK - Provides a list of account nicknames.
- INFO - Provides contact information for Diamond North Credit Union.
- HELP - Provides a list of commands.
- STOP - Permanently deletes your phone from mobile banking.
- DISABLE - Temporarily disables your phone from mobile banking.
*Standard text messaging rates may apply, depending on your provider and plan.
NOTE: Mobile Banking works on text-enabled phones. With Mobile Banking, you can access your account balances and 5 most recent transactions. You cannot transfer money or pay bills, it is only used for inquiry purposes.