Using our secure MemberDirect® Online Banking site you can view your banking information and manage your accounts online - anytime and anywhere. It is an easy and convenient way to take care of your business - 24/7. Contact Us today to get connected.
With MemberDirect Online Banking You Can:
- View account balances
- View cheque images in account history
- Access your e-Statements and download statement information to your accounting software
- Transfer funds within your accounts, to another account holder within the credit union, or accounts elswhere with INTERAC® e-Transfer
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
Place stop payments
- Sign up for epostTM
View your Credential Financial Inc. accounts
Open new accounts with Account Create
Make payments to the Canada Revenue Agency and the Saskatchewan Government. See Remittances for more information.
To access MemberDirect Online Banking, a Personal Access Code (PAC) is required. To receive a Personal Access Code, call or visit your branch.
Online Banking - On The GoAre you looking for 24/7 access even when you are away from your computer? All you need is a smartphone or text-enabled cell phone.
- Use our Mobile App for Apple and Android devices to process transactions anywhere, anytime.
Have a different type of device? Our Mobile Web is online banking optimized for all smartphones.
- Use Mobile Banking to obtain balance and account information with just a text from your cell phone.
To access these services through MemberDirect Online Banking, a Personal Access Code (PAC) is required. To receive a Personal Access Code, call or visit your branch.
Online Banking Alerts
With Online Banking Alerts, you can receive notifications regarding your accounts through email, text message (SMS), or both. Now, you can stay up to date on what’s happening in your accounts without even having to log into online banking. These alerts add additional protection; they allow you to identify and report potential fraudulent activity as soon as it happens.
Choose to be notified when:
- Your MemberDirect Online Banking has been logged into.
- Your MemberDirect Online Banking has been locked out after three incorrect responses to security questions.
- A new bill payee has been added to your list of vendors.
- Your Personal Access Code (PAC) has been changed.
- A new INTERAC e-Transfer recipient has been added.
You can choose any or all of these alerts. Alerts can be sent via text message to your mobile device, via email or both. Click here to set up Direct Alerts,
With Diamond North Credit Union’s option of e-Statements, you can see the exact same statement that comes in the mail, online! e-Statements are conveniently located online back to November of 2010; they are an easy, economical way to keep track of your statements, safely and securely. There are no access or download fees for e-Statements, but access to MemberDirect Online Banking is required.
For more information and how to sign up for e-Statements, click here.