When enabled, MemberDirect Alerts notify you of changes in your account. These alerts add extra protection; they allow you to identify and report potential fraudulent activity as soon as it happens. Alerts allow you to stay up to date on what’s happening in your accounts without having to log in. You can opt to receive notifications through email, text message or both. You can subscribe or cancel your alerts through MemberDirect Online Banking at anytime.
Choose to be notified when:
- Your MemberDirect Online Banking has been logged into.
- Your MemberDirect Online Banking has been locked out after three incorrect responses to security questions.
- A new bill payee has been added to your list of vendors.
- Your Personal Access Code (PAC) has been changed.
- A new INTERAC e-Transfer recipient has been added.
Set up Direct Alerts now.