Most recent COVID-19 updates:
- Masks are no longer mandatory but we encourage and welcome those who wish to use one
- Social distancing is still being encouraged in our service locations
- Enhanced Cleaning Protocol will continue in all locations
- Hand Sanitizer will remain available
- Plexiglass Barriers will remain in place
An interim public health order has been put into effect requiring the use of non-medical masks in all indoor public spaces in Saskatchewan.
As we continue to prioritize the health and safety of our members and staff, we thank you for your cooperation.
Please remember to also use hand sanitizer and practice social distancing.
July 12, 2021
As of July 11th, the Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) guidelines around COVID-19 have been removed. In support of the safety of our members, staff, and communities, we will abide by the following:
- Social Distancing is still being encouraged in our branches
- Masks are no longer mandatory, but we respect and support those who wish to continue wearing one
- Enhanced cleaning protocols will continue in all locations
- Hand Sanitizer will remain available for use
- Plexiglass barriers will remain in place
Thank you for your continued commitment to putting the health and wellbeing of our staff and communities at the forefront!
Effective Thursday, November 19th, wearing a non-medical mask will now be required in all indoor public spaces in Saskatchewan.
The health and safety of our staff and members is of the most importance to us. We ask our members to continue to abide by the following safety standards:
- Please stay home if you have travelled outside of the province within the past 14 days OR if you are feeling ill.
- We will have sanitizing stations set up at the entrances; sanitize on your way in and out of our branches.
- A limited number of members will be permitted in the branches at one time. Please come in alone and have other individuals with you wait outside the building - not in the ATM area or lobby.
- Abide by the social distancing stickers on the floors of the branches.
- If you are needing to meet face-to-face with your Advisor, please contact your branch to schedule an appointment.
Cleaning and sanitizing protocols will continue in our branches for the health and safety of both our members and our staff. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
These unprecedented times have been an adjustment for all of us and we greatly appreciate your cooperation!
How do I sign up for CRA Direct Deposit?
If you are not signed up for direct deposit today, signing up now will ensure you receive CRA payments quickly and securely.
Payments such as:
- Income tax refunds,
- Canada Child Benefit,
- GST/HST credit,
- Canada workers benefit,
- CPP and OAS,
- the new Canada Emergency Response Benefit,
- and other provincial payments
can all be received through direct deposits by signing up through Online Banking.
We are here for you
For your convenience and to help our staff and members maintain social distancing, we continue to offer a number of non-contact service delivery channels.
- Night depositories
- Online services (online and app banking, Interac e-Transfer, Deposit Anywhere, direct deposit and more)
Our Business Relationship Advisors and Wealth Specialists can work with you to schedule appointments over the phone, via video chat, or in person.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.