Diamond North Credit Union (DNCU) is a locally owned and controlled financial institution, organized and operated on the co-operative philosophy of "One Member - One Vote".
The Board of Directors, composed of nine directors, is the legal body vested with the responsibility of establishing policy and direction for the credit union in accordance with the Credit Union Act, 1998, its accompanying Regulations, and the Bylaws of the credit union. Directors are elected At Large and are normally elected for a term of three (3) years.
Anyone interested must attest to director qualification requirements as outlined in the Director Recruitment package.
If required, an election will be held March 25 - April 5, 2024.
- Be at least 18 years old and have capacity
- Have been a member of Diamond North Credit Union for at least one year, as of closing date for nominations
- Use Diamond North Credit Union as their primary financial institution
- Be in good standing in the Credit Union and not have any loans or credit in arrears (in excess of 90 days)
- Furnish the Credit Union with a security check and fidelity bond (would be completed by the Credit Union)
- Be nominated by two (2) eligible members of DNCU.