Get the loan or line of credit you need faster because we make our lending decisions locally.
Tailored local guidance
Get the best fit and the best deal with help from experts who know your area personally.
Solutions for every need
Find a lending solution to suit any need – whether big or small, secured or unsecured.
Find the lending solution that is right for your business
The ideal loan for businesses looking to buy new or used equipment and vehicles.
- Finance up to 75% of the purchase price
- Up to 7 years to repay
- Equipment leasing also available
The ideal loan for businesses that need short-term financing for receivables, inventory, or cash flow needs.
- Option to make interest-only payments
- Up to 12 months to repay
Line of Credit
The ideal option for those who want easily accessible funds for unexpected expenses and cash shortages.
- Attached to your chequing account
- Only pay interest on the funds you use (charged monthly)
- Access funds via online banking, ATM, cheque or in-branch
The ideal option for those who want flexible access to a loan whenever they need it.
- Revolving loan – pay it down and borrow again without having to reapply
- Flexible repayment options
- Access loan funds via online banking, ATM or in-branch
Canada Small Business Financing Program (CSBFP)
This program was created to assist small businesses or start-ups operating for profit in Canada, with gross annual revenues of $10 million or less, obtain funds to start or grown their business.
- Loans are available for the purchase or improvement of equipment or land, and leasehold improvements
- Finance up to 100% of the purchase price
- Up to 10 years to repay
Agriculture businesses interested in government funding programs can utilize the Canada Agriculture Loan Act (CALA) program.
CEBA Loan Changes
Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) – Latest Update
The Government of Canada recently announced that the repayment deadline for Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) loans in good standing to qualify for partial loan forgiveness and the interest-free period end date will both be extended to January 18, 2024.
The Government of Canada has stopped accepting applications for the CEBA loans as of July 1, 2021, but we are continuing to provide support to members with funded and outstanding CEBA loans.
Important reminders regarding the terms of your CEBA Loan:
- Loan forgiveness will apply if the CEBA balance minus the eligible forgiveness amount is repaid by January 18, 2024;
- No interest applies before January 19, 2024;
- Commencing on January 19, 2024, interest will accrue on the balance of the loan at the rate of 5% per annum, payable monthly on the first day of each month, starting February 1st, 2024 and continues until the loan is paid in full.
- The full amount of the loan (including principal and interest) is due and payable on December 31, 2026.
CEBA Program Overview
The CEBA program provided a $40,000 or $60,000 loan to eligible businesses to help cover non-deferrable operating costs while they were affected by COVID-19.
Terms for loans repaid prior to January 18, 2024:
- Interest rate: 0%
- Principal payments are not required.
- $40,000 loans: $10,000 may be forgiven if $30,000 is repaid by December 31, 2023.
- $60,000 loans: $20,000 may be forgiven if $40,000 of the loan balance is fully repaid by December 31, 2023.
- If you have an outstanding balance on your CEBA loan as of January 19, 2024, you will no longer qualify for partial loan forgiveness unless you have applied for refinancing through us on or before January 18, 2024, in which case you can still qualify for partial loan forgiveness if the outstanding principal of your CEBA loan, other than the amount available to be forgiven, is repaid on or before March 28, 2024 (provided that interest shall commence on January 19, 2024)
Terms for loans repaid after January 18, 2024:
- The loan will be extended to December 31, 2026 if not repaid by January 18, 2024
- Interest rate: 5% per year